Representing the Disabled in Nevada
You’ve spent years of your life paying into the Social Security system. Now you’re disabled, and you’ve been denied benefits. That’s not fair.
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) found that claimants who had representatives, such as an attorney, were allowed benefits at a rate nearly three times higher than those without representatives. The Las Vegas Social Security Disability lawyer at Harris Disability Law is here to stand up for the compensation you’re owed.
Find out how our Social Security lawyer can help you apply or appeal your claim for disability benefits. Call us today at (725) 999-9999 or complete a free initial consultation form. We’re here because we care.
DON’T LET SOCIAL SECURITY DENY YOU THE BENEFITS YOU NEED
WHEN SHOULD I APPLY FOR BENEFITS?
- You are not working, or you are working, but you are not earning over $1000.00 a month and:
- You have a physical and/or psychological condition which has prevented you from working for the last 12 months; or
- The doctor has told you the impairment will prevent you from working for over 12 months (even if it has not yet been a year); or
- Your impairment is expected to result in death.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR BENEFITS?
- Make an appointment at Local Social Security Office: Call 1-800-772-1213. You can make an in-person appointment with the local Social Security or they will set up a telephone interview with the local Social Security office. OR
- Apply Online: www.socialsecurity.gov You may only apply for SSDI online. All other types of applications, including SSI, may be started with Social Security over the phone or in person. Click HERE for FAQs.